Sunday, June 21, 2009

guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am quitting so......................i want to make a good bye party do you want so??????????????????????????if you want follow the instructions:-

1.this party will be on my 150 th day it will be my 150th birthday and..... good bye party

2. it will be at 18 : 30 {chobots time }

3. it will be in server {live star}

4. please moderators try to come it

5. dont forget if you want to come you must invite your friends






thanks every body and good bye ;) dont forget to good bye me because am quitting

10 comments:

  1. cmon dont quit ghoni we all will miss u and u roc plz stay

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Ghoni, you're an awesome friend and we will all miss you! Please don't quit! I mean, c'mon! If you have to quit,OK. But if you don't... DON'T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO GHONI DONT ..... WAAAAAA BUT IT LOOKS U HAVE TOO :(
    Q? can i join this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you have to quit Ghoni? I dont want you to quit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOO DON'T QUIT (even though i don't know u....)
    its sad to see ppl quit

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE!!! DONT QUIT... you inspire me to do my best on choots and you help me to get through things like chobots being mean and hackers and scammers (you help my in my mind lol) you cant quit ur a great chobot and you have come all this way in being a chobot moderator why should you quit when you have accomplished soo much??? come on your great everyone loves you (not in the like like way the love as in care for you way) please dont quit or everyone will miss you and be sas please dont =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooooo!!!

    WHy do u hvae to quit!!!

    I never knew u!!!

    And plus if u still are

    PLEASE MAKE IT EARLIER I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO U!!!
    PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dont you know me ghoni you helped me just plz dont quit

    ReplyDelete
  9. What ???


    Don't QUIT !!!!! please !!!

    You are a Good Chobot !!
    Please

    Some many chobots Quitting now , Please Don't Quit

    ReplyDelete
  10. hes not quitting i saw him today and he say that he not quitting i said it was a rumor and he said yea BUT HE LIED!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete