Sunday, September 13, 2009

Recommendation Post!


A lot of other agents and I have recommended youngjeezy456. He helps other Chobots even when agents people aren't around. ( I know because I saw him giving Chobots tours in an unpopular server when nobody was there and then I went in and saw him). He never bothers moderators (like asking to be agent or spamming them with messages). He always is unblocked ( and usually answers pc). He helps agents ( If they ask him). He is an awesome Chobot and really deserves a badge :D So if you are an agent and want to reccomend somebody then he is an excellent choice :D

8 comments:

  1. That's exactly what i do! :D

    Oh and ive been recommended by jessie2000!

    Many think i should be an agent! I like helping agents ( ive even helped them when i dont ask :D)

    The only reason you didnt recommend me is becuz
    i dont c u often ;(

    I love giving tours, i live helping chobots (even agents) ive never broken any of the rules, i have a good blog i want you to check out the link is lynthill-ron810.blogspot.com

    Its even on jessie2000's blog reel!

    Jessie2000 is so nice she should be able to ban and rain shes so nice she puts my drawings on her blog reel!


    ~Ron810

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to be like him hes my hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and my chobot name is fratty

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for getting in trouble i didnt know i was doing anything bad most of time i didnt know what i was doing so if you mad at me im very very very sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. some people call me fat because my chobot name is fratty and this one girl called me hate and ugly for no reason she made me cry i reported her and she made me very sad im just telling you because i got sad

    ReplyDelete
  6. i only delete people who never come on anymore

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hate it when people block it makes them look snobby!!! lol

    ReplyDelete