Thursday, November 19, 2009

With me you must think o.O

HI Friends :)
Here is the Mystery of Sonorus's blog =P
ermm...
Lets start because thats my beggining of the Mystery
i will give some funny jokes :D
Jack : Hi Sir can you punish me on something i didnt do?
Teacher : No , ofcourse not
Jack : Fine, i didnt do my Homework =P
Lol.....
:P
every day i will get to you a Mystery and if u solve it
you will have your prize
and the Biggest prize is for the one who knows this answer
Guess my name
I know its weird
but i like fun
and here's the picture of every post i do
todays picture is :-
xD Funny picture right?? :)))))
Have fun ;)
I missed you alot)
Thanks friend Sonorus adding me to have fun with my friends)))

29 comments:

  1. ooh yet another mysterious type.Like me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name is guess my name or guess

    -Mimom

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur name is Guess my name or Mimom? :P

    ~Yellow~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ermmm Wrong Mimom :) i made my name like this not to let anyone know =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will follow to let it 199 !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. and now I shall join the guess the guess my name name.I'm guessing either guguzi,expellarimus or sonorus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome 200 followers :)
    shall i be the one who make the party?? :)
    Okay i will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol :) Rocky, i am a new Author Sonorus just added me today... and neither expellarimus or guguzi ... and is sonorus free to make jokes and posts like that
    He's very busy with robots :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will leave you to think,think and think =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm...are you moonkee? haha
    or..an agent? :)

    ~Yolande

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol))) No yolande am not Moonkee... xD :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol :))
    hmm....are you....an OLD chobot? :D
    hehe...or...hmm...an agent? are you an agent? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. actually not very old :D and am not an agent

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe ok :)) mm....are u citizen? :) are u friends with me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess Speed as the mystery author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aha ! I think ur snooopy63

    -Mimom

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was gonna do the riddle things but u know. u took mah job. lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete