Thursday, May 7, 2009

Video Competition!

I know alot of people are not allowed youtube accounts but I am allowed :D. In this competition your have to do these 3 steps

Make a cool video! (it has to ROCK!)
Upload that video to Mediafire.com (choose upload without account ;)
Then email me at William@chobotsagent.tk and tell me :Your chobots name, the link and what its about!

Rules: Has to be a link into chobots apart from that you are free!!!

The best video will be put on youtube and this blog!

Get cracking ~William~ ;) :D

2 comments:

  1. i dont know why but why am i the only one commenting were did everybody go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm commenting and Rrckyglam I HATE YOU!You were mean to my friend locomonkey77!And on other how,that's not fair because MY parents are strict and wont let me!

    ReplyDelete